Vikki’s is a unique café and wine bar nestled in the heart of Sunday’s Well in the Old Post Office, near the Cork Gaol and a 5 minute walk from the infamous Shakey Bridge. Currently serving an innovative and eclectic all-day brunch menu 7 days a week, along with both hearty and healthy lunch options Monday to Friday. If a simple scone or pastry with coffee is more your stride, they are fresh from the oven every morning. We offer a selection of of freshly prepared take-away options and delicious coffee to go as well.
On Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings, the café is transformed into a cosy wine bar offering a selection of starters and tapas, as well as handmade, stone baked sourdough pizza. Our meat and cheese boards showcase the best local and foreign ingredients, and our veggie mezze will please the palate of any vegetarians. A wide variety of specially selected wines and craft beers and ciders pair perfectly.
Our back garden, where we grow herbs and vegetables for use in our kitchen, is a beautiful sun trap surrounded by high stone walls. It offers lots of seating, shelter and sun on a good day or warm evening. Eat al fresco surrounded by the scents and sounds of nature and nurture.
At Vikki’s we have our own style that hopefully offers something for everyone. We have cultivated a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, with a menu and décor that is modern with hints and nods to the old, a perfect microcosm of the vibe in the beautiful Sunday’s Well
All of our dishes are made from scratch with love by our wonderful team of chefs.
Vikki's also stocks some of the best Irish and foreign produce available in Cork such as;
- Arbutus Bread: Freshly baked and delivered each morning to the café for use in our kitchen and for sale. We also take customer orders.
- Blue Haven Collection: We stock our very own Sauvignon Blanc from the infamous Marlborough region of New Zealand. During the Christmas season you can order and buy your Blue Haven Hamper, the perfect gift, with us.
- On the Pigs Back: You can get a little bit of the English Market experience at Vikki's with both Irish and French cheeses and charcuterie. We also carry a selection of their pates, and other aperitifs.
- The Real Olive Co: The taste of the market continues with a selection of oils and vinegars, tinned seafoods and patês.
- Wild Orchard: Refreshing, natural and Irish made juices, lemonades and smoothies are perfect for Summer months.